I think. The last couple weeks have been downright nice. Very rainy and cool weather. I think we've had almost 8 inches of rain in the last two weeks. I've let the rain gauge go without emptying it and I think that's what it says right now. Making up for all that drought!
I'm sick today and I'm using Jared's Mac. It's a strange vortex I'm in right now because my nose is stuffy and I can't figure out the shortcuts on this keyboard. :) Anyway, I'll be fine. I'll just get to the pictures.
A couple weeks ago, Maya and I ventured up to Sanger, Texas. My best friend from grade school, Sarah Smith, now Sarah Mantsch, lives there with her very lovely family. Here are some pics from our visit. Olivia is just a few months younger than Maya and they had a good time playing together. It was so sweet. Jacob is Sarah's oldest, at three. He's a very cute little guy and super smart! I had a great time visiting with my old friend, I miss seeing her every day, but the little visits are very special!
Olivia and Maya piecing together a puzzle.
Two little artists!
Having a BLAST on the piano!
Those kids just could not stop playing and giggling!
Sticking out that tongue.
They think she's pregnant. Anyone want a baby miniature goat?

Pickles checks her out.

Saying hello to the pig at Huisache Grill in New Braunfels.
We had lunch there with Gramma, Grampa, Great Gramma,
Great Grampa, Aunt Joyce, Spencer and Cooper! It was
Gramma Compton's birthday! Happy Birthday!

Our visit to the Austin Zoo. Now, most of you know that I'm not a big fan of zoos, but this zoo is a rescue zoo. The animals seemed to be happy and there weren't a thousand of them. I do wish animals like these could be "re-released" back into the wild, but I suppose some just can't be. Maya enjoyed her time at the zoo and we'll probably go back again someday.
Three little cuties at the Austin Zoo.
Neko, Maya and Tea.

Checking out the mascot to my high school,
Go Cougars!

This tortoise zipped around like you wouldn't believe.
I thought they were slow. Probably the only animal
that scared Maya.

A majestic tiger.

Feeding the goats.


Maya and Neko feed the goats.
Maya got some new rain boots courtesy of her Mimi.
Here she is showing them off.
I've been making a lot of teddy bears lately, trying to sell them on my Etsy page. You should visit and buy something. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Here are my Halloween teddies!

Here is a little wedded couple that I made for some friends of mine. They get married in a couple weeks. They are custom made, same eye color and wedding colors as the future married couple! I'm going to toot my own horn here, if you want anything custom made teddy-bear-wise, let me know! The two pics below were taken by my very talented neighbor,
Jeff. Thanks, Jeff, for taking the pictures, they're perfect!!!

-Edit.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment