Now, quit buggin' us.
You thought we went away didn't you? Nope, we're still here, just busy as ever! It's summertime and we're trying to get out as much as we can! I have lots of pictures, so I'll just get started! :)Couple weeks ago, Maya and I joined our friends Darla and Tea
at the Austin Science and Nature Center. We got to see the rescue animals
in their small zoo and check out all sorts of neat science and nature stuff.
at the Austin Science and Nature Center. We got to see the rescue animals
in their small zoo and check out all sorts of neat science and nature stuff.
Maya "helping" Mommy wash the car. We didn't get too far,Maya decided to dip the rag in the watery gravel road and
then put a nice coat on the car. Exact opposite of what I was trying to achieve!

With our companions, Darla and Tea, we venture off toEmma Long Park. We hit their nice little beach and almost
do not want to leave. A lovely little oasis in Austin.


We ventured off to Barton Springs this week and Mayaloved getting in the water with her Daddy. It's always fun
when Daddy has endless energy to bounce her up and down in the water!



Maya loves playing in the water! Good thing Grandmaand Grandpa have a nice shaded backyard and don't mind
turning on the water hose every once in a while.




A throwback photo, this is Maya with her two cousins on Mother's Day.I just really like this picture of the three of them.
A few weeks ago we went to a potluck at our friend Grace's house.Maya thoroughly enjoyed the trampoline with Max!
She loved it so much she didn't want to get off.
A summer must, strawberry popsicle!
There. Hope that tides you over for a while. I'm just too busy to post or too tired! (Mostly the latter.) But, we're always taking pictures, so I will post. Just not as often as my lovely sister or cousin-in-law. Just you wait, guys, when the kiddos get older, you'll be down to one post a month!
Cheers!





















1 comment:
I love it when you update the pictures... Maya is absolutly beautful and growing up so quick. I say everyday with mine. I will be posting a special blog for you guys. Where does Wyatt get his tatoo obsession?! I will post it this week. I need a good one of Jared - Wyatt still wants stars on his elbows. Vickie
Post a Comment