We attended two baby showers for Aunt Joyce. Lots of fun! Maya seems to enjoy very much other people opening gifts. We'll have to go to more gift-giving/gift-getting parties! Tea's is pretty soon, look forward to that.
We had a supurb Valentine's Day! Daddy went all out and treated his two gals with gifts and love! Miss Maya got another charm for her necklace, a peanut for a peanut. She got lots of books from everyone who loves her and I made her some new teddy bears. Like I said, she does enjoy gifts. Spoiled girl.
Grandpa Compton had a birthday, we went out to a new hamburger joint to celebrate. Happy Birthday Daddy/Grandpa!
That's pretty much it for this post. Lots of pictures. Even some on a gift I made for the new boys coming. Can't wait to meet the new Culbertson babies!!! We're going to the Kite Festival this Sunday, should have lots of great pictures for next time. Cheers!
Checking out the new baby chickens at Steve and Mike's
Play date with Tea, duo reading at the window
Reading the newspaper, catching up on her newswhile she's away from home, that's my gal
This picture looks like she's going to choke Tea or give her a massage,I actually think she's hugging her from behind.
Fun with socks!It came out seconds later. Oh well.
---------------------------------------------------Making soft baby books.
This is one of the first steps in making the baby books.
Print out pictures on fabric "paper", sew to fabric,
sew together with felt in between...



















No comments:
Post a Comment