Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Goodness, goodness, me.

Again, I cannot believe time has gone by so fast. It's been almost three weeks and Maya is just growing like a weed.

She is saying "Dada" and many renditions of it.
She likes to run around outside.
She likes to pick up rocks.
She likes to pet the puppies.
She loves oranges.
She likes to go where she's not suppose to.
She's recognizing more and more people and warms up to them quickly.
She's having more play dates with her little friends, primarily Teadora.
She takes 2+ hour naps in the afternoons. (Whoo-hoo!!!)
She LOVES to read.
She loves spaghetti.
She "colored" for the first time last week.
She loves to clap and cheer.
And, I hate to say it, but she is extremely into Yo Gabba Gabba.

Enjoy your week...or two...or whatever. Until next time.

Bathtime!
Practicing her "scared face"
Goodness, what a pose and what a sad face.
Coloring! Which color, which color?
Blue or orange?
Naptime.
I have no idea what she's doing here, but isn't she the cutest?!
She loves presents, even when they're not hers!
She also loves bubble wrap...rolling around in it, with such abandonment!
Sleeps with her butt in the air
Sharing her carrots with the dogs

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, Maya has grown so much since I saw her in October! I guess, before you know it, Kyle will be walking and talking too. I better savor the days when he's quiet immobile while they last, huh? :P

Farley and Mark said...

Ooh, Yo Gabba Gabba is scary! Their website is way too psychedelic. Neko sometimes sleep with her butt in the air too. Can that be comfortable?