Celebrated my 35th birthday too. Spent my first night away from Maya at the Marriott on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. I missed Maya something fierce, but it was such a nice getaway! Ate a delicious dinner at a cozy restaurant on the Riverwalk and had breakfast in bed the next morning! My sis treated me to a pedicure with the works on my birthday and had dinner with my folks that night. It was a very nice birthday! Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and sweet gifts.
After 10 days off, I went back to work re-invigorated. I'm in charge of putting together a PSA on our reference services at the Library. They filmed this past weekend and I'm so excited! I'll post a link to the final product when it's done.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and I wish you luck in keeping all your resolutions until the end of this year. My resolution is to be craftier! I will post more of my projects online...I'm making some cute things! Maya is my inspiration!
Speaking of Miss Maya, she is doing some super cute things these days. She'll sing if you ask her to. She loves listening to the ABC song. She loves to pet the dogs, even if they don't want her to. She can point out her belly button and her right ear. She thinks her nose is her right ear too, but hey, we're working on it. I taught her how old she is, so most of the time if you ask her how old she is she'll throw up her one finger. So cute! She has the most infectious smile ever, with a sweet wrinkly nose. Oh! I cannot get enough of her.
Have a great week! Cheers!
Visiting Aunt Joyce's cats...she's speechless!
With Dana on New Year's Eve, here's last year's pic, she's grown so much!
Crashed out on the mattress on the floor, she loves playing on it when I change the sheets, so I just leave it down there on the floor sometimes. This time she took her nap on it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment