Well, I guess I better get blogging before it's New Years! We spent Thanksgiving day at Mimi and Popi's house in New Braunfels. We had a big crowd there. My parents, my sister and brother in law, my Grandparents, Jared's parents (of course) and Jared's brother, Jason. Lots of yummy food and Maya-watching. Watched the Cowboys win and later at home, the Longhorns. We hope you had a good Thanksgiving as well!
We've been busy preparing for another Christmas. Shopping, mostly online, I'm doing some sewing and crafting for Christmas, and we're trying to get out and see folks.
Maya had her one year checkup. Got about seven shots. Excruciating for Mommy and Daddy to watch! But, she's a champ and was playing with her toys and reading as soon as we got home.
Maya has also walked around outside in the backyard in real little girl shoes! She started walking about a week or so before her 1st birthday, but never really got into the hard-soled shoes until recently, and it was unseasonably (or seasonably!) warm yesterday, prime running around time! She really enjoyed it, screeching in laughter as the dogs ran back and forth.
Exciting news! Neko has finally arrived into the US! Our friends, Farley and Mark, adopted a baby from Taiwan. She and her parents arrived home today. We went out to the airport to greet them and what a cutie! She is the second cutest baby I've seen! Welcome Neko, here's to a wonderful life in America!
Checkin' out a new toy with Popi on Thanksgiving

























1 comment:
Happy birthday!
And I love the pic of Maya wrapped in Christmas lights. :)
Post a Comment