Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can never be too busy...

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well. We're doing great. Every day is more fun with Maya. We've been cruising around "walking" with the aid of anything standing still. Crawling like you wouldn't believe! And just being all around the cutest baby on earth. I can say that because, a. I'm her mother and b. it's true. Tooth number six is finally here today. I caught a glimpse of it this afternoon. We went to a party at the neighbor's house last week, met another babe almost the same age as Maya, he was born 10 days after her! He's a cutie pie. Lots of close-up time with the dogs. Enjoying the cooler weather. This week we hope to go "pose" in the pumpkin patch in town...maybe even dress her up in her halloween costume for it! I've been doing lots of sewing these days, have just been missing it! I hope to make a dress for Maya for her birthday next month - YIKES! Maya is turning ONE next month! Oh my baby is no longer a baby. Went to a baby shower today in San Antonio...my cousin Sean's wife is having a baby boy in January...can't wait to meet him. I have another shower to go to this Saturday too...everybody's having babies! More playmates for Maya. :) Next week Maya turns 11 months old, and Halloween is just after that, so hopefully you'll have some great pics for the next blog post!

I keep saying I'll take a picture of the new doorway Jared and
his Dad created in the kitchen, but every pic turns out fuzzy...
perhaps next week will be the week. But, here's Maya
enjoying the newly re-arranged front room.
Saw a bin of "bulldogs" at IKEA and just had to do it!
Giggly Maya on the front porch
Goofy dogs make her giggle!
Little Cash and Maya!
Rockin' new horse Mom got for a steal!
Other end, Maya.
Playing "upside down" with Daddy.
Riding a very easy Bunny. Maya can pull her ears and
fur and Bunny wouldn't mind a bit! Great dog!
And some more Bunny time.
Peanut's turn! She's a little more skidish, but warms up in no time!
Can you turn around on your butt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang. I still love the leg warmers. sure wish they made em for boys. I also love the pics in the bin of stuffed dogs. yay. thanks for the update on "miss thang".