Not much else happened this week, went to the Salt Lick and Homeslice. We have a new game we play on the floor. And, she's into her feet now. Enjoy your week!
This is for Aunt Joyce...cereal and applesauce
Cuteness on Mom and Dad's bed...
Something always has to go in the mouth...
"What on earth is this?" Look at those cheeks!
"oh, hi..."
getting some sugar from Pickles
nap-time sack-out
"So we go to the Salt Lick and I get sweet potatoes and peas? Pooh."
A rousing game of peek-a-boo!
"Teething biscuits are great if you can pick them up."
fun game: load small toys into basket, watch baby pull them all out and start over again, this can go on for days!
chillin' in tha crib
"Again, we go to a good restaurant and I get a mum-mum? Hmph."
top view
side view. whoo boy.
sweet sleepy sounds
Cuteness on Mom and Dad's bed...
Something always has to go in the mouth...
"What on earth is this?" Look at those cheeks!
"oh, hi..."
getting some sugar from Pickles
nap-time sack-out
"So we go to the Salt Lick and I get sweet potatoes and peas? Pooh."
A rousing game of peek-a-boo!
"Teething biscuits are great if you can pick them up."
fun game: load small toys into basket, watch baby pull them all out and start over again, this can go on for days!
chillin' in tha crib
"Again, we go to a good restaurant and I get a mum-mum? Hmph."
top view
side view. whoo boy.
sweet sleepy sounds
1 comment:
yay, new pictures! She's super loud at night, is that really how she sounds all the time?? Wow.
Thank you for the bib picture, is that the one I bought her? It seems so long ago...
:)
Post a Comment