Wednesday, June 04, 2008

ANOTHER challenge!

Ohhh-kay...my sister is just full of challenges and I love meeting them. So, this is the one she's put in front of me right now. I accept!

It's called the ABCs of me...and away we go!

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend(s): Jared and Joyce.

C - Cake or Pie: Oh God! I don't care as long as it's CHOCOLATE! :)

D - Day of Choice: Umm...I like Fridays because I know that the next day is Saturday and I get to chill with my kid and hubby.

E - Essential Item: probably gotta be some kind of lip gunk...chapstick, lip gloss, lip smackers, anything!

F - Favorite Color(s): purple, green, teal-y blue, and pink. :D

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: ummm...I don't reall-y like either, but bears if I was forced.

H - Hometown: Austin, Texas

I - Indulgence(s): peticure, anything chocolate, shoes

J - January or July: hands down, July! I HATE cold weather!!!

K - Kids: Uno-if you didn't notice the gobs of pictures on this blog, you're not paying attention!

L - Life is incomplete without: my kid, my husband, and my house.

M - Marriage Date: May 28

N - Number of Siblings: just one, a younger sister

O - Oranges or Apples: Argh...of the two I enjoy eating apples, but I like the meatiness of orange juice over apple.

P- Phobias or Fears: ugh...someone taking my kid and falling on my face and breaking my front teeth

Q - Quote: If eating chocolate is a sin, call me a sinner. (I have no idea who said it or that it is even a quote, but I like it.)

R- Ring size: I have dainty little sissy fingers, 5.5. :)

S - Season: yup, spring

T- Tag 3 Friends: Oh, no one...maybe Olivia because she *tried* to do the other challenge! Never got it Liv! Ha ha.

U - Unknown fact about me: uh-uh...that'll stay unknown.

V - Very favorite stores: Target, J. Crew, any good bookstore.

W - Worst Habit: oh god, picking the skin around my fingers!!! It's HORRID!

X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound!

Y - Your Favorite Food(s): if you haven't figured, chocolate! a good steak, potatoes and a green vegetable. mmmmm...

Z - Zodiac: Capricorn (on the cusp!)


2 comments:

Juicy said...

oh, I guess you should have been on my BFF entry too. Duh. I figured you were a given also.

And wait, does livy have a blog? I want the link!

I have a new challenge up today, I bet you won't do it though if you can't even share an unknown fact!

Anonymous said...

No blog Livy yet. I'm working on it. I love reading these though. I worked really hard on that last challenge, too. It took a lot of time! All for nothing.