Most often, when she sits in her bouncer, Maya will do some pretty amazing leg-lifts...
I couldn't do that!
Standing on Daddy's lap...she loves to stand, with help of course!
I couldn't do that!
Standing on Daddy's lap...she loves to stand, with help of course!
Upside down Baby!
highchair fun!! we bought a new highchair at IKEA this weekend,
she seems to like it!
What I wouldn't do for that smile!
We're trying to walk every evening after supper, I think we got a
thumbs up from Maya on the plan!
Our obligatory "picture on the porch" - 4 months old!
"Hey Mr. Squirrel, would you like to play with my ball?"
Sitting up with some major aid from the boppy.
"Mom, what is this you've got on my head?"
Joyce & Jay gave us their season tickets for a Spurs game last week.
We had great seats! Look how close we are! Great game too, beat the Rockets!

highchair fun!! we bought a new highchair at IKEA this weekend,she seems to like it!

What I wouldn't do for that smile!
We're trying to walk every evening after supper, I think we got athumbs up from Maya on the plan!
Our obligatory "picture on the porch" - 4 months old!
"Hey Mr. Squirrel, would you like to play with my ball?"
Sitting up with some major aid from the boppy.
"Mom, what is this you've got on my head?"
Joyce & Jay gave us their season tickets for a Spurs game last week.We had great seats! Look how close we are! Great game too, beat the Rockets!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness. What a cutie! Love the pics.
Olivia
Post a Comment