Well, thought I'd post some pics of our ever-growing little girl! I swear when I wake up in the morning she's grown another inch. I wish she could stay this way forever, but I do look forward to having a little one run around with me. :) I go back to work this week, I don't look forward to that, but we aren't lucky enough to have me stay home and take care of little Maya. LUCKILY! Both sets of grandparents are daycare! We're very fortunate to have family close by and I'd much rather Maya be cared for by family than stick her in daycare. In other news, Maya is sleeping 5-6 hours a night. It's great! We have a little ritual every night, have a boob and bottle, read a story, then off to sleepy-land. Anyway, enjoy!
So, today we went for a walk down the street, it was a wonderfully beautiful day. We stopped by the neighbors on the way. Maya got kissed by their cute puppy.
Maya is gaining weight every day, I think she weighs about 12 pounds now!I love those chubby legs!

Maya riding on a friend's dog, Shadow.

Our greenhouse blew away last week and crashed about 50 yards away. Very sad!
Indeed.
Chillin'.

Kickin' and shakin' it. Press the arrow to play the video.
Playing with Pickles.
1 comment:
She'd better not be a teenager all driving and stuff by the time that I get to meet her. ;-) Congratulations on the sleeping schedule too, that's super. She looks so cute!
Post a Comment