Monday, August 30, 2010

Backtrack: Cooper and Spencer turn ONE!

"here ya go boys, some ballpit fun on your birthday!"

Hello all. I know I keep baiting you with short and sweet blog posts, but I *think* I may be back on track. My plan is to change things up a bit. I'm going to follow my sister's lead and blog on single topics. I'm going to backtrack to April and pick up where I left off. Of course there's a new little babe in our house and she and Maya take up a lot of my time, but I'll do my best to blog regularly!

So, where I stopped off, last April. Big time in the family! Our nephews turned ONE! :) Today's post is dedicated to those little pumpkins.

Miss Maya enjoys the ballpit...
until Daddy comes along and tickles her!
I made some birthday bunting for the boys
YUMMY cake and cupcakes...perfect birthday fare!
Spencer and his juicebox
Cooper takes a dip in the pool
Spencer and Cooper are all about the wagon rides
"you want me to do what to the cake?"
Spencer is more than happy to take handfuls!
"ooookay...I guess I'll try it"
Maya is all about the strawberry cupcakes!

No comments: