Maya is going to be a big cousin!!!!! Yes, you heard it right. My sister and brother-in-law are finally going to be parents! They announced yesterday that they're not only going to have one baby, but TWINS! :) Everyone could not be happier for them. They've worked so long and have gone through many trials and upsets to this final, happy point. I wish them nothing but good, sweet and healthy babies! Oh, I can't wait...hurry April, hurry! Oh! I can't wait to throw a baby shower!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!Well, since the last time I wrote, Maya has been movin' and shakin'! She just will not sit still...she's fun to chase around, even though she's still crawling, it's shocking how fast that little girl can crawl! She's too cute!
Weekend before last was Labor Day weekend. We went down to New Braunfels and swam in the river, the pool and at Schlitterbahn (hottest, coolest time in Texas). We had fun, Maya met some new little ones and I got to "swim" around at Schlitterbahn! Yay!
Last Sunday, a few friends and I threw our friends Mark and Farley a baby shower...they're adopting a sweet baby girl from Taiwan, Neko. It was a beautiful day and everyone showed up with gifts and well wishes. We can't wait for Neko to arrive!
My Grandparents, Maya's great-Grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary this past Wednesday, could you imagine?! They've had a great, long marriage and are probably just as happy today as they were on day one! Happy anniversary Gramma and Grampa!
Hope you have a great week, we will!
With Vernon and his sweet Zoe, born just this last June...
can't wait for Maya and Zoe to run around together
can't wait for Maya and Zoe to run around together
suck on a pacifier, she chews on it...I think it helps the teething)

























1 comment:
Girls get all the cute clothes. I LOVE the leg warmers. Love them. Wish I could convince Chaz and his daddy that boys can wear them too. Very cute.
Post a Comment