Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day...Sitting up...Giggling...

The best gift a Mother can get on Mother's Day is a happy, happy child. I got my gift. I am very lucky to have such a happy, smiling little girl! I hope all the Mommies out there had a wonderful day.

so close to sitting up on her own
closer...
playing is hard work
sweet potato cutie-pie
"look Ma! I made a chain!"
laughing is fun!
groovy sunglasses from Aunt Joyce
hugs from Grandma
lovin' on Mother's Day
"hey there!"
"I got this tummy-time thing down!"
"Look Ma! No hands!"
Daddy makes Baby laugh


Last Saturday, we all ventured down to Great-Grandma & Grandpa's new apartment in San Antonio. It is quite posh. Maya had a hard time teething, but we enjoyed the afternoon, nonetheless!

Success! She's sitting on her own! 4 days shy of 6 months!sacked out on GG's bed...nice view!Great Aunt Mary Ann gets some smiles out of Mayateething sucks! GG tries to calm the baby.
Daddy makes Baby laugh, part 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her laughing! Super cute! And yes, teething sucks. Glad I don't remember it. :)