Saturday, September 29, 2007

32 weeks and counting...

Whew! I weight 151 pounds and my back and legs are feeling it! Other than those things, I'm feeling alright. I go to bed around 9 - 9:30 every night now...it's a lot of work carrying around another human being inside you! Looking very much forward to having this little gal and seeing what she's like. Got our last ultrasound on Thursday and they measured she's just under 4.5 pounds...saw a little whisp of hair on the back of her head. Wonder what color it is. :)

Lamaze was interesting, saw a VERY detailed birth video made in the 80s...boy, oh boy, I'm glad birth doesn't take a week or anything because that's a lot of work to get a baby out. Did some breathing excercises and learned about the different stages of birth. I think we'll be just fine, I HOPE we'll do fine!

Off to the first of three showers tonight, look forward to seeing all our friends!

2 comments:

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

Oh my gosh!! Look at you!! You look absolutely amazing.
Oh and congrats on the new pup, she is super cute.

dena, brian & beckett said...

You're glowing! & growing! all i gotta say is if i can do it, you can too. childbirth will totally kick your butt (as it does to most first time moms) but it all be forgotten when you hold lil' Maya to your chest. we're cheering for you guys!