Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting bigger

Here I am last week, August 5th. It's 26 weeks this week, more than halfway over. Thank god! She's moving around a lot these days and I smile when she does. It's very neat to feel her shuffling. Headaches aren't my main concern these days, it's the backaches and tiredness. My sister and I went down to visit my grandparents last weekend and I swam in the pool, man, did that feel good!!! I didn't want to get out, I gotta get a swimming pool! :)

Other news, we got our new Flor this week...we're excited, it's so beautiful! Shiner seems to like it too.

We met our pediatrician last night for the first time, that office is so wonderful. Everything I want in a pediatrician's office! Small town Buda office with two wonderful female docs, I can't wait for Maya to meet them, or rather, them to meet Maya!

2 comments:

Aleph said...

Hey girl!! We talk everyday and you didn't tell me about your floor!!

Gorgeus!!!

Maya will be very happy crawling there!

dena, brian & beckett said...

buddha belly looks great! can't wait to see you in seattle!